Admission and Registration Steps
NWF Online Campus courses are designed to extend the reach of our physical campuses to help meet our students’ unique educational needs.
Before enrolling in classes at the NWF Online Campus, you will first need to be admitted to the College. Once you have completed the admission requirements, work with your advisor to determine which of our many NWF Online Campus courses are right for you.
Step 1 - Apply
- Apply to Northwest Florida State College
- Helpful information about application steps for various types of students
- -Various Student Forms-
Step 2 - Plan
Step 3 - Register
- Register for Online Courses
- Email to your personal email will contain your Raidernet account information.
- Login to Raidernet, click the Student tab, register for classes. Remember to choose "Online" within the options once logged into Raidernet 2.0 for finding online classes.
Step 4 - Pay
Step 5 - Prepare
- Review the Student Handbook
- Know your rights and responsibilities
- Ensure you are ready
- Ensure your computer is ready
- Find your textbooks
- Familiarize yourself with our Online Student Orientation
- Know your virtual resources
- Know how to find answers to common questions. Review the student FAQs
- Disability Support Services
- Virtual Resources
Step 6 - Know Key Dates
- Look through the Academic Calendar for information about the add/drop period and important class dates.
Step 7 - Login, Study, Learn