Admission/Registration and Beyond - Steps for Success
NWF Online Campus courses are designed to extend the reach of our physical campuses to help meet our students’ unique educational needs.
NWF Online Campus offers students the convenience and flexibility of earning course credits through various forms of distance learning such as hybrid courses and fully online courses. These courses are just like the courses offered face-to-face on Northwest Florida State College campuses, but allow you choices to better fit your life's schedule.
Before enrolling in classes at the NWF Online Campus, you will first need to be admitted to the College. Once you have completed the admission requirements, work with your advisor to determine which of our many NWF Online Campus courses are right for you.
Step 1 - Apply
- Apply to Northwest Florida State College
- Helpful information about application steps for various types of students
- It's online and it's free!
- -Various Student Forms-
Step 2 - Plan
Step 3 - Register
- Register for Online Courses
- Email to your personal email will contain your Raidernet account information.
- Login to Raidernet, click the Student tab, register for classes. Remember to choose "Online" within the options once logged into Raidernet 2.0 for finding online classes.
Step 4 - Pay
Step 5 - Prepare
- Review the Student Handbook
- Know your rights and responsibilities
- Be sure you are ready
- Be sure your computer is ready
- Find your textbooks
- Familiarize yourself with our Online Student Orientation
- Know your virtual resources
- Know how to find answers to common questions. Review the student FAQs
Step 6 - Know Key Dates
- Scan the Academic Calendar
- Know when your first day of class begins!
- Know when Add/Drop ends
- Know when midterm grades are due
Step 7 - Login, Study, Learn
- Login to Your Online Classes (D2L)
- Have a great semester!
- Challenge yourself to learn something new every day!
Step 8 - Use Resources
- Use your virtual resources such as Smarthinking to succeed in your coursework!
- Disability Support Services are available to you.
- There are many resources available to you. Just ask for assistance!
Step 9 - Check Grades
- Check Raidernet 2.0 for midterm and final grades
Step 10 - Repeat
- Continue allowing us to "Bring College to You!"
- Sign up for more online courses! (Tell your friends too!)