Learning Technology assists NWF State College faculty with a variety of teaching needs.
- Upcoming Events Calendar
- Online Instructor Certification (OIC) Course - Request enrollment in this self-paced course via the Faculty Request for Technical Support form or e-mail in this self-paced course to learn the foundations of effective communication, assessment,
universal design, and more. Please provide your NWFSC department, NWFSC email and
a phone number in the request. These foundational principles (technologically and
andragogically) can be applied to the online learning environment. Best practices
for use of various tools are included throughout the course. Quality course design is the end goal of participation in the OIC.
- Technical Support Community Course - Request enrollment in this technical support community via the Faculty Request for Technical Support form or e-mail to learn about technical tools available to instructors beyond the D2L environment.
Additional resources include Capture, Publisher Content, Remark, Respondus products,
Turnitin and more. Please provide your NWFSC department, NWFSC email and a phone
number in the request.
- 1-1 Consultations - Faculty often request assistance with specific aspects of their teaching and instructional
design. Scheduling an appointment with a member of our team is as easy as filling
out a Faculty Request for Technical Support form. Please include days and times that you are available to work one-on-one.
- Workshops/Professional Development - Brief educational sessions are occasionally offered by the NWF Online Campus/LTech
team that focus on a specific topic relevant to changes impacting instructional technology.
These workshops are typically small group sessions with the goal of developing awareness,
skills, and techniques.
- Just In Time Support - Faculty needing a quick "how to" for addressing a challenge they are experiencing
may submit a Faculty Request for Technical Support form with a brief description of your need for assistance. You can expect a fast response
for answers that don't require in-depth research. Commonly asked questions are found
in the FAQs area.
- Need help? - Please call 850-729-6464 from 8am-5pm (M-F) with any questions, comments, or suggestions. Review the FAQs area to find answers to typical questions asked of the NWF Online Campus/ Learning Technologies team. We are happy to assist!