- NWF Online encompasses programs and courses taught at a distance using educational technology, such as Desire 2 Learn (D2L).
- D2L also supports traditional and hybrid courses.
- The Online Campus offers programs of study and courses that have the essential qualitites of distance education courses.
- The NWF Online Campus supports the core mission of NWF State College in providing the resources and services to satisfy a diverse academic community's educational needs.
- The Online Campus cultivates a feature-rich learning ecosystem to promote teaching excellence and student achievement.
- The Online Campus strives to both establish agreements with organizations, colleges, and universities and employ best practices in online education.
Vision for 2020
The NWF Online Campus will implement innovative solutions and form strategic alliances to meet the needs of the NWFSC academic community and to position NWFSC as a leader in distance education throught these key initiatives
- NWF Online Campus will provide support to faculty to ensure distance learning courses maintain rigor equitable to that of traditional courses.
- NWF Online Campus will monitor and assess student satisfaction with distance learning courses.
- NWF Online Campus will increase community awareness of distance learning courses and program offerings.
- NWF Online Campus will participate in professional development activities and maintain membership in state, regional and national organizations to learn about current trends and best practices concerning instructional technology and online education.